Pinnacol Assurance is the leading workers' compensation company in Colorado with approximately 55,000 policyholders statewide. Over the years, our customers have come to expect great, personal service and competitive prices — and our employees work hard to deliver on your expectations, everyday.
One indicator of success: Last year, nearly 90 percent of our policyholders chose to keep their business with Pinnacol. Beyond great service, Pinnacol’s financial stability is a comfort to those who rely on us to protect their businesses and employees, and to those injured workers and their dependents who rely on us to pay benefits. By running an entrepreneurial and efficient company, we've built a surplus that will usher Pinnacol through any uncertain times.
Pinnacol Assurance has developed a reputation for friendly, responsive service. In fact, every new policyholder is assigned a dedicated, multidisciplinary team of workers' comp experts. You can expect the best from your Pinnacol team when tapping any of these services:
- Comprehensive safety programs and proactive safety consultants
- Superior underwriting and auditing services that may help lower your premium
- Expert care for work-related injuries from our network of healthcare providers
- Proactive claims management
- Creative return-to-work programs for recovering employees
- A special investigations unit dedicated to combating insurance fraud
- In-house legal staff and outside experts who specialize in Colorado workers' comp law
- Other-states coverage for Colorado policyholders with operations outside of the state
- Group short-term disability insurance
- Extensive online services to help you manage your policy and claims
Our Claims Management, Return-to-Work and Safety resources below are designed to help you take care of your employees and keep your workers' compensation costs down. You will find the information, forms, templates and tips you need to get your employees the medical attention they need, and get them back to work as quickly as possible. After selecting either of the resources below, you will need to input your policy number to access the information.