We know earning new business for your agency is a top priority, and we want to make sure you are rewarded for the new business you bring to Pinnacol Assurance. As a way to say “thank you” for your hard work on our behalf, Pinnacol will be launching a new business incentive program beginning July 1, 2018. We are offering an incentive bonus commission of 5 percent (above the standard 10 percent commission), for a total of 15 percent commission for all qualified new business opportunities Pinnacol receives with effective dates from July 1, 2018, through Oct. 31, 2018.
Our new business criteria
All new business must meet the following criteria to qualify for an additional commission:
- New business submission must be new to Pinnacol:
- Rewritten policies are not eligible. For a previously canceled policy to be eligible, the policy must have been canceled for 12 months or more.
- Policies in the Legacy LCM are not eligible.
- Each new policy written must represent $25K or more in final net estimated annual premium for any policy including safety groups.
- Prior policies must have a complete final audit, and any money owed on a prior policy must be paid in full.
How you’ll get paid
Pinnacol will pay the additional commission on policies as they are issued. The commission will be paid as the premium is earned throughout the policy period. This new commission amount will stay in place until the next renewal date when it will return to our standard 10 percent commission.
If you have questions or if you would like more detailed information, please contact your Pinnacol agency relationship manager.