Pinnacol Assurance is excited to share that we have partnered with IVANS Insurance Solutions to provide download capabilities through the IVANS network.
Why are we moving to IVANS?
Pinnacol has moved traditional download capability to the IVANS network because of the convenience it gives you, our agent partners. This capability includes:
- Workers’ comp downloads.
- Direct-bill commission statements.
- Claims downloads.
Here are some of the benefits of using IVANS:
- Data is translated into a shareable format across multiple agency systems.
- Policy data is synchronized between Pinnacol and the agency via updating the data on the agency’s system.
- The process is streamlined using ACORD standards to drive agency efficiency.
- E&O exposure is reduced. Data processing is secure to safeguard information exchange.
- There is no need to rekey data.
- Policy administration is easier with a single workflow for your employees.
- It gives you more time to concentrate on service and revenue-generating activities.
How you can get started
To get started, contact your agency management system vendor to ensure your system is correctly configured to receive downloads from Pinnacol. You can also contact the IVANS
Connection Team for help with configuration. Their email address is email@example.com.
When you’re ready to receive downloads from Pinnacol, please reach out to your Pinnacol agency relationship manager, who will send you the IVANS download application. After you’ve completed the application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IVANS rollout will be ongoing through Sept. 30, 2019, and the agency relationship managers are working on getting all our agent partners set up as quickly as possible. They will notify you when your setup is complete, and you will begin receiving downloads from Pinnacol.