Pinnacol provides a library of resources to help our customers keep workers safe, but it’s up to you to implement these strategies. We’re excited when we hear stories about Colorado companies doing just that, committing to the safety practices that bring their employees home every night.
Nine Colorado companies, eight of which are Pinnacol customers, were honored at the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment/Division of Workers’ Compensation Employer Safety Awards, which recognize Colorado companies committed to employee safety and cost control. Congratulations to the following businesses that earned recognition:
- Alert Traffic Control Inc. – Bayfield
- Diamond Excavating Inc. – Arvada
- Ducts Unlimited Mechanical Systems Inc. – Arvada
- E & C Precast Concrete – Littleton
- Greiner Electric LLC – Littleton
- Northern Colorado Traffic Control – Greeley
- Piper Communications Services Inc. – Arvada
- Sun Construction & Facility Services Inc. – Longmont
The companies received the honors at the governor’s residence during a late June reception, where Pinnacol CEO Phil Kalin saluted their many accomplishments. He noted, for instance, Alert Traffic Control has twice won our Circle of Safety award for a record of superior risk management.
At Pinnacol, we encourage you to become proactive regarding your workers’ well-being. We offer you services and support that help you devise safety plans according to your unique needs.
Again, congratulations to all the winners for demonstrating such initiative.