Caring For Injured Workers - Therapy Collaboration and Utilization
Join Pinnacol Assurance for an interactive program about optimal clinical outcomes for therapy, evidence-based delivery of healthcare services and setting realistic expectations for care.
- Communication and care coordination involving the authorized treating physician, chiropractor and physical therapist
- A review of the time-to-produce-effect criteria found in the Division of Workers' Compensation Medical Treatment Guidelines
- The definition, assessment and documentation of functional gains and goals for therapy
- A summary of Pinnacol's low-back-pain utilization review outcomes
This complimentary training event includes a question and answer session, networking and lunch. It is appropriate for physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists and administrative staff.
- X.J. Ethan "Mojo" Moses, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Peak Form Medical Clinic
- Jason Kaiser, DC, CSCS, Owner, Viewpoint Chiropractic and Physical Therapy
- Tom Denberg, MD, Senior Medical Director, Pinnacol Assurance
- Daniel Sung, Manager, Medical Policy Unit, Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation
- Phil Plante, PT, DSc, MTC, CMPT, COMT, FAAOMPT, Owner and Founder, Action Potential Physical Therapy