Regular communication between you, your employee, the treating physician and your Pinnacol Assurance claims representative will provide the best outcome — a speedy recovery and allowing your employee to promptly resume work, and minimal claims costs for you.
- Use the Post-Injury Checklist as a guide
- Order Claims Management folders to help you document calls and keep track of your employee's progress.
When an employee is injured on the job, there can be serious implications — physical, emotional and financial. Showing your injured employee care and compassion may aid in the healing process and help expedite your employee to get back to work. Be sure to let your claims representative (303) 361-4000 know immediately if any of the following occur:
- You receive a request for change of medical provider from your employee
- You are unable to reach your employee or they do not resume work when you offer modified duty
- Your employee has any change in work or wage status
- You receive new information about your employee's injury or activities that may be pertinent to our claims handling
- You have questions about your employee's medical treatment or work restrictions
- Your employee expresses concerns when speaking with you
Injured workers: view my claim.
Get well cards (English)
Claims Management folder
Get well cards (Spanish)