Hire all-star employees
5 ways to ensure you have the right people on your team
- Start with the job description: Accurately describe the job role and qualifications needed.
- Find the right candidates: Advertise the position using a variety of resources, increasing the chances of finding the best person for the job.
- Do your research: Ensure that candidates submit a completed application and review it for any items that need clarification during the interview.
- Ask job-related questions: The objective of the interview is to decide whether the applicant has the skills and traits necessary to fulfill the job duties.
- Think that’s it? For the most important tip to ensure your new employee succeeds with the proper training, watch this Pinnacol Pointer on Hiring Practices.
Looking for more tips for your business? We have plenty of other resources … and they’re right here.