We’ve heard your feedback and designed a training entirely focused on billing and administration. We’ll have engaging, interactive presentations to help you explore and better understand the workers’ compensation claims process.
Join us for our new provider education event; Caring for Injured Workers – Billing and Administration.
Learn from Pinnacol experts on what you can do to help injured workers get back to their jobs quickly and safely.
- Tips and tools for coding, reimbursement, regulatory compliance and more
- Practical operational takeaways and how to avoid common errors
- Understanding authorizations and how best to work with claims reps and managers
- Networking opportunities
- "Medical Case Management: a Partnership in Caring"
- "Getting Paid: Challenges and Opportunities"
- "How the Process Works: You, Pinnacol and DOWC"
“We value our providers and took great care to provide practical information that they told us they need and want. There will be ample opportunities to learn, ask specific questions, and connect with peers... all with the goal of expediting caring and speeding up the healing process.” Laura Palmer, Pinnacol provider network educator.