Pinnacol launched its online provider portal less than a year ago and recently rolled out enhancements requested by clinic users. Pinnacol’s Provider Portal is available to all providers who treat injured workers and gives users secure, 24/7 access to customized information, metrics and curated resources. The new features and functionality are meant to save users time and clicks when using the portal to manage bills, claims, credentialed providers and interactions with Pinnacol.
The recent enhancements enable users to:
- Access easy-to-print single or multiple EOBs from bill search results
- Upload supporting documentation for online bill appeals
- Search and find details on bulk payments by EFT or check numbers
- View the roster and status of your credentialed providers
- Access credentialing forms and notify Pinnacol to add or remove a provider
- Obtain the Medical Reviewer contact information from the claims search
- Click to email the assigned Claims Reviewer and Medical Reviewer on any claim
- Review cached search history for a quicker return to previous work
- Print claims search results in list format
More than 2,800 providers are using Pinnacol’s Provider Portal. If you're not one of them you can register here.
Active users can log in now to explore the enhancements.