Pinnacol Assurance is committed to providing top-notch free and low-cost risk management training to our policyholders and their employees throughout the year. Training opportunities include CPR and AED Training, OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction and more. All of the opportunities immediately below satisfy safety group training requirements. We're planning additional 2015 training sessions, and will update this page as soon as we have details.
- CPR and AED Training, Sept. 25, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction (Spanish), Oct. 8-9, Fort Collins. View details and register
- Office Ergonomics - Train the Evaluator, Oct. 23, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction, Nov. 5-6, Loveland. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction (Spanish), Nov. 12-13, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction, Dec. 3-4, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA Recordkeeping, Dec. 11, Denver. View details and register
Pinnacol created these webinars to address some of the topics most requested by policyholders. Topics such as Cost Containment Certification, Slips, Trips and Falls Prevention, Accident Investigation and Introduction to Subrogation. You will also find brief videos called Pinnacol Pointers, which address risk management topics like ladder safety, hazcom updates and new hire safety.
Note: For optimal viewing, we recommend using Firefox. Other Internet browsers include Google Chrome and Internet Explorer (IE 8 and above).
Interactive and Video TrainingWe have partnered with J.J. Keller, a nationally recognized organization specializing in safety and compliance training, to offer a wide variety of online training courses to our policyholders. To access this training, please view visit our J.J. Keller Safety Resources page.
Safety Group Training
Some of Pinnacol's online training course offerings are approved to satisfy the training requirement for safety group members. Approved Pinnacol-created webinars are identified by the group training icon. Select interactive training from J.J. Keller also count toward the requirement, although the video-on-demand courses do not. To make arrangements, please call our Safety On Call hotline at 303.361.4700.
If you need resources for the hearing impaired, please call our Safety On Call hotline at 303.361.4700.
- Apply for Insurance »
- Report an Injury »
- View Invoices »
- Pay Your Bill »
- Manage SelectNet Providers »
- Request Certificate of Insurance »
- Enter Wages or RTW Information »
- Complete Your Audit Report »
- Complete Your Payroll Report »
- Manage OSHA Recordkeeping »
- View General Dividend Information »
- Report Fraud »