Pinnacol Assurance is committed to providing top-notch free and low-cost risk management training to our policyholders and their employees throughout the year. Training opportunities include CPR and AED Training, OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction and more. All of the opportunities immediately below satisfy safety group training requirements. We're planning additional 2015 training sessions, and will update this page as soon as we have details.
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction, Feb. 5-6, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction (Spanish), Feb. 26-27, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction, March 12-13, Grand Junction. View details and register
- Making Return-to-Work Work For You, March 13, Denver. View details and register
- CPR & AED Training, March 20, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction, April 23-24, Steamboat Springs. View details and register
- Making Return-to-Work Work For You, May 8, Grand Junction. View details and register
- Office Ergonomics - Train the Evaluator, May 15, Denver. View details and register
- Save the date: You are invited to Pinnacol's free policyholder Risk Management Symposiums Denver: June 12 | Grand Junction: July 30 | Loveland: Aug. 6
Watch this space for more details and registration information, coming soon.
Pinnacol created these webinars to address some of the topics most requested by policyholders. Topics such as Cost Containment Certification, Slips, Trips and Falls Prevention, Accident Investigation and Introduction to Subrogation. You will also find brief videos called Pinnacol Pointers, which address risk management topics like ladder safety, hazcom updates and new hire safety.
Note: For optimal viewing, we recommend using Firefox. Other Internet browsers include Google Chrome and Internet Explorer (IE 8 and above).
Interactive and Video TrainingWe have partnered with J.J. Keller, a nationally recognized organization specializing in safety and compliance training, to offer a wide variety of online training courses to our policyholders. To access this training, please view the interactive training and video on demand offerings, select the training you would like to take, and call 303.361.4700 or 888.501.4752. A member of our safety services team will be available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. to assist you with your request. Be sure to have your policy number handy.
Safety Group Training
Some of Pinnacol's online training course offerings are approved to satisfy the training requirement for safety group members. Approved Pinnacol-created webinars are identified by the group training icon. Select interactive training from J.J. Keller also count toward the requirement, although the video-on-demand courses do not. To make arrangements, please call our Safety On Call hotline at 303.361.4700.
- Apply for Insurance »
- Report an Injury »
- View Invoices »
- Pay Your Bill »
- Manage SelectNet Providers »
- Request Certificate of Insurance »
- Enter Wages or RTW Information »
- Complete Your Audit Report »
- Complete Your Payroll Report »
- Manage OSHA Recordkeeping »
- View General Dividend Information »
- Report Fraud »