Pinnacol Assurance is committed to providing top-notch free and low-cost risk management training to our policyholders and their employees through the year. Training opportunities include CPR and AED Training, OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction and more. All of the 2014 opportunities immediately below satisfy safety group training requirements.
- Making Return-to-Work, Work for You, Sept. 30, 2014, Denver. View details and register
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training: Courses are offered throughout the year and in several Colorado locations.
- Effective Safety Training, Oct. 3, 2014, Denver. View details and register
- Managing Safety Through Good Hiring Practices, Oct. 9, 2014, Denver. View details and register
- CPR and AED Training, Nov. 14, 2014, Denver. View details and register
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls, Dec. 5, 2014, Denver. View details and register
- Back and Materials Handling, Dec. 10, 2014, Denver. View details and register
Pinnacol created these webinars to address some of the topics most requested by policyholders. Topics such as Cost Containment Certification, Slips, Trips and Falls Prevention, Accident Investigation and Introduction to Subrogation. You will also find brief videos called Pinnacol Pointers, which address risk management topics like ladder safety, hazcom updates and new hire safety.
Note: For optimal viewing, we recommend using Firefox. Other Internet browsers include Google Chrome and Internet Explorer (IE 8 and above).
Interactive and Video TrainingWe have partnered with J.J. Keller, a nationally recognized organization specializing in safety and compliance training, to offer a wide variety of online training courses to our policyholders. To access this training, please view the interactive training and video on demand offerings, select the training you would like to take, and call 303.361.4700 or 888.501.4752. A member of our safety services team will be available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. to assist you with your request. Be sure to have your policy number handy.
Safety Group Training
Some of Pinnacol's online training course offerings are approved to satisfy the training requirement for safety group members. Approved Pinnacol-created webinars are identified by the group training icon. Select online training courses from J.J. Keller also count toward the requirement. To make arrangements, please call our Safety On Call hotline at 303.361.4700.
Additional Safety Training Options
In addition to the safety and training seminars available at Pinnacol, there are several other organizations that offer training, conferences and workshops. You can view their latest offerings and schedules by clicking on the links below:
Colorado Safety Association (CSA): Upcoming safety classes offered by the Colorado Safety Association include forklift operator instructor development, defensive driving, and standard first aid/CPR and AED.
Keep Trucking Safe: Interactive feature to help you determine the safest exit strategy
Teen Workers: Real Jobs, Real Risks: Learn how you can help keep teenage workers safe
- Apply for Insurance »
- Report an Injury »
- View Invoices »
- Pay Your Bill »
- Manage SelectNet Providers »
- Request Certificate of Insurance »
- Enter Wages or RTW Information »
- Complete Your Audit Report »
- Complete Your Payroll Report »
- Manage OSHA Recordkeeping »
- View General Dividend Information »
- Report Fraud »