Apply for a Scholarship
Who is Eligible?
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be the natural, adopted, step-child or full dependent of a worker killed or seriously injured in a compensable work-related accident during the course and scope of employment with a Colorado-based employer and entitled to receive benefits under the Colorado Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application.
- Have a high school diploma, GED or be a high school senior.
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation, a personal essay and their most current transcripts.
- Submit documentation of their parents’ accident.
The applicant’s academic achievement, aptitude, extracurricular activities, financial need and community service will be considered.
Grade point average will be reviewed against the number of hours the applicant has been employed and his/her community involvement.
The scholarship is intended for any accredited institution recognized by the United States Department of Education.
Applications are accepted January 1 to March 31 each year.