The commitment we’ve made to our agent partners as our primary distribution channel is stronger than ever. That’s why our focus in 2020 is all about providing agents with the options and experience you need and want to grow your business in this fast-changing marketplace. We’ve begun making significant investments to bring you technology and tools to help you grow your business, deliver more efficient service options to customers and give you a faster and easier experience. Most important is that we are developing these tools with your input and participation.
What to expect in 2020
Our agent partners have told us they need simple, easy, tailored experiences for placing and servicing customers, especially in the area of small business. We also understand that having more flexibility and options helps you customize the service you need to deliver while optimizing your time.
Here are some of the new tools and technology you can expect to see next year:
A new Agent Portal and Quoting system that can deliver quotes on many submissions in as little as 90 seconds.
- A better digital experience that will give you more flexibility in pricing, faster quoting and binding times and ability to easily manage customer information.
Small business service options to help you maximize your time.
- Starting with a small group of agents, we’ll begin a pilot program initially called Pinnacol Service Hub, starting in December.
- We are piloting a new model to allow you to spend more time growing your business while giving you peace of mind in knowing your policy servicing and maintenance will be taken care of by Pinnacol’s Service Hub team.
- As part of the pilot, agents will be able to test our new Agent Portal.
- We will expand the pilot to include additional agents in early 2020.
Share your thoughts
In January, our external research vendor will be sending a survey to many of our agent partners. The goal of this research is to gather your feedback on the naming and proposed offerings associated with a Pinnacol Service Hub. If you have time to share your thoughts with us, we’d appreciate your reply to this short survey.
Are you interested in testing our new tools and giving us feedback?
We plan to build new technology and tools with our agent partners alongside us every step of the way. We’d love your help in creating a digital experience that will better support your day to day needs. Your feedback will inform future enhancements to the tools we are building. We’re putting together an Agent Feedback Group you can join by completing this form.
As a member of this group, we’ll invite you to do some ad-hoc testing of our new tools and to share your feedback with us. There is no time requirement for participating in this group. If you’d like more information or have any questions, please reach out to your agency relationship manager.
As always, thank you for your continued support and partnership. We’re looking forward to an exciting year ahead!