The top 5 safety and health news stories of 2018
Protecting your business is our focus. Naturally, this means every safety and health topic is important to us. But which topics were most important to you this year?
In 2018, we found your interests ranged from fighting fraud to curbing motor vehicle accidents. Don’t just take our word for it — check out the most popular safety and health stories of the year.
- Workers’ compensation in Colorado: Five little-known facts
- Flagging fraudulent certificates of insurance
- Proactively improve your approach to workplace violence prevention
- Three fatal driving habits you can change today
- Intoxication and workers’ comp: What every employer should know
Tune in next year for even more workplace safety and health news. Until then, browse for more topics.