We've got your back. Always.
For more than a century, we've been carefully building a reputation for personalized service and compassionate care. Our competitively-priced coverage includes hundreds of complimentary wellness and safety resources, a cutting-edge worksite wellness program, 24/7 online claims management, a preferred provider network and much more. Need to talk to someone? Just pick up the phone. We're here.
An insurance policy is only a promise. Anyone can sell a promise, but it's how we keep it that makes all the difference in the world.
We've been keeping our promise to protect the health and safety of Colorado employers and their employees since 1915. Here are just a few of the ways we do it:
- An integrated, customer-focused service approach that puts experts in safety, wellness, medical case management, return to work, claims management, underwriting and more on your policy
- A dedicated team of safety consultants focused on one thing — providing you with hundreds of free and low-cost tools and resources to help your employees get home safely to their families
- A preferred provider network called SelectNet that offers comprehensive, statewide medical care for injured workers
- Innovative return to work programs for recovering employees
- A special investigations unit dedicated to combating insurance fraud and saving policyholders millions of dollars each year in questionable claims costs
- An in-house legal staff and outside experts that specialize in Colorado workers' comp law, and who are always available to help
- Coverage for Colorado policyholders with operations out of state and group short-term disability insurance
- 24/7 online services to help manage policies and claims
- and much more
Our Annual Reports
Pinnacol Assurance Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs
(303) 361-4896 (office)
(720) 201-7307 (cell)